These clear stamps truly complement our powders making it easy to get perfect results time and time again.
Basic Embossing Technique
- Create a wet image - For optimum results use a WOW! Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad.
- Sprinkle the embossing powder over the entire area to be raised.
- Remove the excess powder by tapping the sheet and letting it fall back into the antistatic WOW! jar.
- Stray traces of powder that may have stuck to your fingerprints or anything else can be brushed off.
- Heat the powder with a heat tool, being careful to apply an even heat to the whole area.
- Move the tool around slowly so as not to over heat or burn the paper or substrate.
- The powder will melt and leave a raised finish.